CHAPTER POSITIONS ARE NOW OPEN!
· WOA Bay Area is looking for committed and passionate,
innovative and engaged leaders!
Three chapter members will have an opportunity to serve (or continue serving) on our Executive Board for the 2021-2022 term. We are doing a condensed nomination process this year—so please submit your nomination for either/both VP and Director roles in the same form. Director positions are a one-year commitment for the 2021 term. (You will be asked to rank your interest for up to 3 positions.)
The following Officer positions are available for two-year terms
beginning on January 1st, 2021 and ending on Dec. 31st, 2022:
VP – Programs
VP – Membership
All Director positions are available for one-year terms
beginning on January 1st, 2021 and ending on Dec. 31st, 2021:
Director – Chapter History
Director – Scholarship
Director – Volunteers
Nominations will close at 5pm on 11/12/20.
Any nominees are eligible to run if they are an Active Member in good standing.
ACTIVE MEMBER CRITERIA
- Be an AT&T employee or an AT&T retiree:
- An active AT&T employee is defined as an employee who works for wholly owned subsidiaries of AT&T Inc.
- A retiree of AT&T is defined as one who is eligible and receiving full retirement benefits from AT&T.
- Comply with the Women of AT&T Governing Documents.
- Comply with respective Women of AT&T chapter bylaws.
- Agree to actively participate and support Women of AT&T purpose.
Contact Toni Evans/ email@example.com/925-425-1734
Click here to nominate yourself or someone you know who would be great in these roles.